Medcan's Weight Loss Program
Medically Managed Behaviour Modification
The path to sustainable weight loss is different for everyone. That’s why at Medcan we have developed a weight loss program that is all about you. Medcan’s 12 week Weight Loss Program is centred around behavioural support from one of Medcan's physicians. The Medcan Program integrates the latest science on weight loss to determine your individual food patterns that have contributed to weight gain over the years. Together, you will develop realistic and sustainable weight loss habits and skills to help you keep the weight off for good.
To learn more about Medcan’s Weight Loss Program, call us at 416-350-5900 or email us at email@example.com.
Medcan’s Weight Loss Program Includes:
- Physician consultation with a physician specializing in behavioural weight loss
- Overall medical assessment including blood test
- Meal plan development with a Certified Nutritionist
- Weekly check-ins with a Certified Nutritionist to foster accountability
- Regular body assessements and tests
- You will meet with a physician up to once per week during your 12 week program to identify and change individual behavioural patterns that improve weight loss.
- Meetings will focus on identifying your individual obstacles to weight loss.
Coaching by the Weight Loss Coordinator:
- Weekly check-in and nutrition coaching with a certified Trainer and Nutritionist.
- Plus access to nutritionist-developed meal plans