Having leaders in nutrition, sports therapy and medicine under the same roof helps our team of fitness specialists design safe, effective and efficient programs to help you achieve your goals. Our teams will work with you to create an exercise regimen that’s personalized to meet your specific needs.
What can personal training at Medcan Clinic do for you?
- Provide you with your own customized personal fitness regime
- Offer motivation and help you achieve both qualitative and quantitative fitness goals
- Benefit your overall health in an infinite number of ways (including increasing energy levels, preventing injuries and aiding in weight management)
- Learn more about preventive exercises and activities to improve your overall health
- Elite athlete training
- Sports edge for recreational athletes
- Customized women's programs including pre and post natal
- Active living 60+ program for mature adults
- Child and youth fitness for ages 5 to 17
- Family fitness sessions
The Medcan Fitness Studio
Our brand new, state-of-the-art private studio offers free weights, cardio machines, functional training equipment, spinning bikes, stretching suites, and an Astroturf runway for muscular conditioning, sport specific training and advanced plyometrics. We have one of the largest personal training studios in Toronto which is used exclusively for personal training.
Contact us now for a no-obligation consultation
Everything we do at Medcan Fitness is custom-catered to your goals. Enjoy one-on-one advanced training techniques with Toronto's most qualified personal trainers, all of whom are athletes themselves.
The Bod Pod
Medcan is the only fitness centre in the Toronto area to offer clients the gold standard in body composition analysis systems: The FDA-approved Bod Pod.
The Bod Pod Body Composition Analysis System is a computerized, egg-shaped chamber that uses a technique called Air Displacement Plethysmography to determine body fat composition. The simple 5-minute analysis relies on a mass measurement (from the most accurate scale) and a volume measurement (from the Bod Pod Chamber). In turn, not only do you receive an accurate portrait of your body composition—including the percentage of body fat you’re carrying around—but you also receive an estimation of your resting metabolic rate, which can be used to track the minimum number of calories you require per day to sustain your body weight.
The addition of the Bod Pod at Medcan helps our clients maintain excellence in weight management, health and fitness, and nutrition.