Last updated: April 2, 2020
- As of today there have been 981,221 people globally who have tested positive (by swab or by CT scan) with COVID-19 and 50,230 deaths.
- Mainland China has 82,432 cases. Holding steady.
- Currently Canada has 9,731 cases. Ontario has 37 deaths.
- Italy has the second-highest confirmed cases, at 115,242 (the rate is slowing) and 13,915 deaths (rate is slowing)
- The U.S. has now taken over China with the most number of cases at 226,374 (20,000 new cases since yesterday).
- Spain has 110,238 cases and 10,003 deaths.
- Germany has 82,432 cases with only 997 deaths.
- With SARS, there were a total of 8,098 cases and 774 deaths reported in 17 countries.